Shipping and Transit Times
- All orders will be processed within 24-48 hours. Once an order has been processed, we will notify you via email. Unfortunately, once the order has been processed, we are unable to upgrade or change shipping.
- If your order does not ship or encounters any delays in or after processing, we will contact you by email to provide an update.
- With regard to orders placed on the Watson AirLock website, the primary method for shipping product is UPS Ground. Apparel orders may be shipped via USPS.
- Please be advised that some shipments may require a signature for delivery. Please refer to the tracking information and direct inquiries regarding transit, delivery and signature to the assigned carrier notated with your tracking number, or contact Customer Service if there are unresolved issues by emailing: email@example.com or by phone at:724.206.9312 .
- The majority of orders will ship from our home office located at: 853 Jefferson Ave, Suite 3, Washington PA 15301.
- Transit times will depend on your geographic location. The default method for product orders is UPS Ground. If faster delivery is required, there are options on the website that allow you to upgrade. You may also contact Customer Service to facilitate these requests by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at:724.206.9312
- Please refer to your tracking number to determine delivery timeframe.
- Watson AirLock does not guarantee transit times as once the shipment has left our facility it becomes the responsibility of the assigned carrier.
Thank you for your patronage and we hope that you enjoy your purchase!